Paralysis

Image result for painting black"


I still have one last moving exam for the first quarter, Anatomy and Physiology, that will be held next Monday before this quarter’s culmination. I honestly don’t know how I managed to stretch myself up even up to this week. Fatigue is all I could feel.

I’m stressed out.
I’m exhausted.
I’m burned out.

I’m drowning and the more I try to lift myself up to breathe, the deeper my weight sinks. I’m breathing water, I’m catching fire, and I’m juggling suspended particulates.
Sleep is divine. It’s my temporary escape.

I wish I could sleep
…. for a little longer;

I’ve been thrown into my life’s most strenuous three weeks yet. It was too demanding that my over-all health couldn’t keep up. Long exams; one after another – with only minutes as intervals, Performance Tasks that take up major parts on my remarks, 45% as a basis, Quarterly Examinations that could either break or make my future, and College Entrance Tests that would define everything I did in high school.

Those three weeks was a challenge of beliefs. It made me do compromises.

Numbered midnight called for a routine, burning of their oils. In my case, they were already burned out yet still am I flickering them with worn-out match sticks.

Ang hirap pala ‘no? ‘Yung hindi ka matalino, masipag ka lang.

Currently, I’m sick with consistent cough and cold for the last three weeks. I think, hindi pa siya matatapos.

Pero ako, tapos na tapos na.

There are bad days,

And these are some of them.

I know this is just temporary,

A permanent roundabout of temporaries.

Sigh. God, please help me make it.

“11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” – Jeremiah 29:11

The uncertainty no longer excites me; instead, fears me more.

I’m giving you up everything, Lord.

I will be better, soon.



In Jesus name, I pray.