Snow


As I take two steps forward, you’re taking three backwards

As we look unto longevity, a plateau reaches captivity 

As thunders emerged, this feeling got besmirched 

As I move lengthily, could this still stand steadily?


Spiraling in echoes of denial

Of fighting, of gaslighting, of reviving

The chorus of you and I, am I inconsequential?

The final blow, the last whisper; are these worth saving?


Glaring at you with thunders in my eyes

A riverstream passes a nook, this abyss 

Sinking into oblivion, could we change the situation?

The indifference’s spotlit, ‘tis the whole fraction


A white flag risen, with hopes I’m missin’

Soldier wounds’ jagged, do I delete this collage?

Time births an enemy – of too much autonomy

Wake up! Move! As the bereaved pleas gloomy


Slowly dismantling each puzzle piece

Should we still pursue our final kiss?

A rope instead of grasping, mended in letting go

Farewell, good bye, to our little snow