As I hope---for the new decade

 

Image property of Freepik

Less than thirty-six hours before we flip our calendar pages to 2021. Less than thirty-six hours to fully digest numbered academic or corporate milestones we have all, somehow, achieved under quarantine-time. Less than thirty-six hours to quickly look back how we all survived a year of dominant life bludgeons. Amid the year of entropies, congratulate yourselves for reaching this much awaited end point.

As we have now limited time and multiple entries to create year-ender essays; I will make this brief---hopefully, and somehow, concise--- more hopefully.

As the present year will soon be culminating, for 2021, to you readers, I hope you would all have clear mind spaces to sort things out. I hope that you would have emotional and mental clarities when dealing with big life decisions. I hope that whatever personal or professional avenues you all would commit; I hope those would render your better goods. I hope you would not settle to impulses while traversing life; pleasures are short-handedly attained but satisfaction and fulfillment are investments to take note for. I hope that you would learn the importance of healthy discussions as a vital element for our collective successes, as citizens and as a nation. I hope that you would learn not to treat anyone under influences of merely accolades-quantity or esteemed distinctions; learning to strip away these superficial labels from names and respecting everyone under societal equity are desperately necessary. I hope that you would learn to embrace your human frailty as a form of strength rather negative vulnerability. Your human frailty resonates your ability to humanize; to put yourselves to shoes unfitting. I hope that you would learn to see the real world too distant from your comfort zones; acknowledging and empathizing individuals struggling to climb the life ladder are deemed essential towards growth. I hope that you would learn to be gentler with yourselves; kindly remember that pausing is better than prolonging for your sanity’s sake. I hope that you would not antagonize resting. I hope that you would learn that you are all agents of change; you all have certain magnitudes of influences, please use those to further amplify justice.

I hope that you would learn to be gentler with yourselves. I hope that you would have clear visions to maneuver your lives under transparent and accountable directions. I hope that you would have healthy bodies to transcend your steps. I hope that you would have empowered souls to fulfill your higher purposes. I hope that you would learn to forgive yourselves from past mistakes.

I hope that you would learn that your actions are never small; they could create ripples of positive or negative movements as byproducts.

And lastly,

I hope that you would learn to see yourself as someone worthy of being listened, of being embraced, of being loved and cared for, and of being capable of achieving great things.

As we would soon be flipping our calendar pages to 2021, I hope that you would learn that YOU deserve a new chapter.

I am rooting for all of you.

Happy New Year and may your lives be driven with your individual higher purposes.

Always for love,

Asulats.